1. “Are the recipes on Daily Crave originals?”
Most of the recipes on Daily Crave are original recipes, however I also like to share any type of great recipe I find either altered or directly from cookbooks, restaurants, websites, etc. Anything that is good, I will share. (If it’s not my own recipe I will state something like: adapted from, derived from, etc.)
2. “Are the photographs on Daily Crave yours?”
Yes, unless otherwise noted. As of October 11th, the photos on Daily Crave are taken with a Canon ESO Rebel T2i. Anything prior to October 10th is a small point and shoot.
3. “How do I subscribe to Daily Crave?”
In the upper right of the page or the lower left of the page is an Email Subscription box. Enter your email and you will immediately be sent an email in return requesting confirmation.
4. “Where did you learn how to cook?”
I attended Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in Paris, France. In addition to my formal education I have worked in a variety of upscale catering companies and restaurants.
5. “Can I share a recipe with you?”
Sure! I welcome all ideas and suggestions. Please feel free to drop me a line.
6. “How do I get in contact with you?