These are just too great not to share. Inspired by my 60-Second Cookie, it’s a similar concept – buttery crackers, creamy peanut butter, and smooth white chocolate. They are just as delicious as they are simple to make.
They are perfect to make with kids, you can use them as favors, create a centerpiece display, or just eat them all before anyone else has a chance to try them (oops). Luckily they can be made in a snap.
- Buttery Crackers (like Ritz)
- Peanut Butter
- White Chocolate for Dipping
- Lollipop Sticks
- Styrofoam board
- Spread Peanut Butter between crackers and insert stick.
- Place the cookies in the freezer while you are melting the chocolate so that the peanut butter hardens and your stick doesn’t fall out while dipping.
- Once your chocolate is melted dip the cookies into the chocolate.
- Insert the lollipops into a styrofoam board for chocolate to set. Decorate as desired.