Time was running short for me to share with you these hot-weather party pops, but I’ve managed to slide them in just in time for the holiday weekend. I’ll have to admit that I go a little nuts0 over anything that involves bubbly. I mean, what’s not to love about sparkly Prosecco infused with pureed peaches and a splash of pomegranate juice? Well, nothing!
- 1/2 bottle of Prosecco
- 4 Peaches sliced and Pureed
- 1/2 cup of Peach schnapps (you can add a little more if desired)
- 2 cups of Pomegranate Juice
- Sticks (and cups can be found at craft store)
- About 12 -15 Cups (depending on size)
Start by pouring pomegranate juice in the bottom of your cups and place in the freezer for one hour.
Combine Prosecco, pureed peaches, and peach schnapps.
After an hour, or once the juice begins to set, insert the stick and immediately pour the peach mixture over top. Freeze for about 3 -4 hours or until frozen all the way through.